Z-Ticket: 1 ticket, 100% fun
Summer active card for the Zugspitz Arena (available from 10th May to 4th November 2018)
The Zugspitz Arena Z-Ticket is the active card you need for your summer break at the Relais & Châteaux Singer Sporthotel & SPA in Tyrol. Explore the region, dive into Alpine adventure and make the most of the many services included.
You can purchase your 3- to 13-day Z-Ticket at the hotel – at a special price for stays of 7 nights or more between 10th May and 1st July 2018 and between 1st September and 4th November 2018. Find out more at reception.
Family and active breaks at the Relais & Châteaux Singer Sporthotel & SPA in Berwang, Tyrol.
- 1 use of the Berwang Sonnalmbahn per day
- 1 use of the Almkopfbahn in Bichlbach, the Marienbergbahn in Biberwier, the Grubigsteinbahn in Lermoos and the Ehrwalder Almbahn per day
- 1 ride on the Tyrolean Zugspitze Cable Car
- Free bus travel (including mail buses)
- 1 ride per day on the summer toboggan run in Biberwier
- Admission to the Panoramabad outdoor swimming pool in Lermoos
‘All-in’ summer break
Fun-filled activities for the whole family
- Admission to the Ehrwald indoor swimming pool
- Admission to the Bärenbad Berwang forest swimming pool
- Admission to the bathing lake at Bichlbach
- 1 boat trip on Lake Heiterwang and Lake Plansee
- 1 round of mini-golf and 1 hour of tennis in Bichlbach
- Use of the Ehrwald tennis court for 1 hour per day
- Free bus travel (including mail buses) in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena
- 1 king-size scooter excursion at Biberwier