From ski slope to delicious food
For an informal lunch bathed in Berwang’s Alpine light with views of the majestic mountains, simply take off your skis and step into the Sonnen Stube! The slope-side location of our Relais & Châteaux hotel makes it all possible. Complete your downhill turns and enjoy a light and tasty skier’s lunch at the Sonnen Stube.
The completion of the Sonnen Stube in 2017 formed part of a splendid extension project at Singer Sporthotel & SPA. It created an additional restaurant area with stunning views, delicious food for lunch and dinner as well as direct access to the slope in winter. The Sonnen Stube leads into the S-Lounge that was also opened in 2017.
Singer’s tasty titbits
- Direct access to and from the slope
- During the day, the Sonnen Stube combines with the S-Lounge to serve lunches. Open daily from 12pm to 3pm – last order taken at 2pm.
- Skier’s lunch is served in winter
- Light lunch menu available in summer
- Honest, regional food with international touches and classics including the Singer burger, club sandwiches, steak tartare prepared at the table, goulash soup, Kaiserschmarrn, pasta dishes, tarte flambée and many more.