Skiing & snowboarding in the Zugspitz Arena
Ski-in & ski-out in Berwang
You couldn’t get any closer to the piste! The Sonnalmbahn cable car takes you right from the door of the Relais & Châteaux Singer Sporthotel & SPA to the Berwang ski area and back. During the school holidays we offer our younger guests a free shuttle to the ski school until they can cope with skiing back down to the valley. Guests who have booked private ski instruction with Berwang’s ski school are picked up from the hotel.
Berwang: a top ski area
36km of well-maintained slopes – download piste map
- 12 cable cars and lifts
Ski rental: For the best skiing and boarding equipment, why not pay a visit to the Sport Hofherr ski rental shop next door to the Singer Sporthotel & SPA?
Berwang’s ski school – recipient of the Tyrolean Ski Association’s Quality Award, offering lessons for children from 3 years of age (Bobo’s Kinderclub), group lessons for beginners and advanced skiers alike and one-to-one lessons
- Top ski area: top rated with 3.7 out of 5 stars on Skiresort.de, the world’s largest test portal for ski areas
- Top Snow Card: 1 ticket for unlimited skiing. The Top Snow Card (available from 2 days) covers Berwang, Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier, Garmisch and Zugspitze
- Berwang’s location in an area of orographic lift ensures high snowfall, and there are snow canons on 80% of the slopes
The Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena ski area
- Top family skiing destination Zugpsitz Arena interconnects seven fabulous ski areas in Bichlbach, Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier and on the Zugspitze
- 139km of pistes (of which 93km have snow canons) and 58 lifts
- Take the ski bus or drive from the Singer Sporthotel & SPA to the ski areas of the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena’s ski areas in just a few minutes
Top Snow Card: 1 ticket for unlimited skiing. The Top Snow Card (available for two days or more) is valid throughout the Zugspitz Arena and beyond to the ski resorts at Garmisch Partenkirchen, Mittenwald and Grainau.
Singer’s top ski facts
- Singer’s ski-in & ski-out: the Singer Sporthotel & SPA is located adjacent to the slope and the Sonnalmbahn cable car. This means you step from the hotel straight into the Berwang ski area and back to our sun terrace and its S-Lounge when you’ve finished skiing
- Children’s shuttle service to the ski school assembly point
- Free ski pass for children under 5
- Enjoy revitalising massages and treatments in Singer’s SPA
Florian Singer recommends
The Bärenrunde route through the ski resort
From the Singer Sporthotel & SPA, take the Sonnalmbahn cable car into sunshine and ski fun. After a quick detour to Bichlbach, enjoy carving turns on the Egghof family run, and onwards to Rinnen via the Biliglift, the Thanellerkarlift and Rastkopf. From there, return to the hotel via Mooslift and Egghof Sunjet, and stop for refreshments at the S-Lounge.