Family holidays and winter fun!
From long johns to bobble hats, ski socks to ice skates – family skiing holidays are a logistical challenge. At the Relais & Châteaux Singer Sporthotel & SPA in Berwang’s breathtaking winter paradise, we have everything covered! Our family rooms and suites have plenty of room for everyone, the excellent Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena ski area and Skischule Berwang are right on the doorstep and there are plenty of activities to choose from away from the slopes for young and old alike.
Kids’ ski facts
- Lessons in small groups: kids are taught alongside others of their age and ability
- Age-appropriate lessons: lessons have different durations according to pupils’ age, from 1¼ to 4 hours per day. The infrastructure of Bobo’s Kinderclub is tailored for fun, age-appropriate learning – and Bobo the Penguin helps out in lessons too
- Final race
- Special lessons for returners
- One-to-one lessons with video analysis of your technique – highly recommended for nervous would-be skiers
- Large practice area with a range of attractions, children’s entertainment, a children’s lift and three conveyors
- The assembly point is only a five-minute walk from the hotel
Singer’s family highlights
Family winter and skiing holidays at the Singer
- Singer’s ski-in & ski-out via the Sonnalmbahn cable car
- Children’s shuttle service to the ski school assembly point
- Children’s playroom
- Special children’s menus
- Special offers for families
- Special offers for single adults with a child
Special children’s SPA treatments
Say goodbye to luggage stress
Sport Hofherr ski hire shop
If you’re tired of hauling your bulky skis and boots around, we suggest you stop and instead use Sport Hofherr’s ski rental service. Find the ultra-modern equipment of your dreams next door to the Singer Sporthotel & SPA, and simply arrive, hire, buckle up, and get straight into the fun of the slopes!